Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow!

We had our first snow of the year yesterday!  It didn't really stick, but it was so pretty!  Luke and I went outside to play while Cate was sleeping, but I think we only lasted four minutes.  Barely four minutes.  I only got  a few pictures cause Luke was running around SO fast and most of them are blurry.  But you can definitely how much he loved the snow--for four minutes.
 Cute story~On the way home from preschool that day, Luke said he wanted to build a snowman.  And I told him that there wasn't enough snow to build a snowman but that we could ask God to send some more snow.  So we did.  We said a little prayer asking for more snow.  Well, when we got home it started snowing like crazy and we went to look out the window at it.  And Luke yells, "God sent us more snow!  Jesus sent us more snow!"  You're right, buddy. God answers prayers.  Even the small ones.  

No comments: