We pulled out the water table this week and filled it with beans and rice for some fun indoor play. I knew Luke would like playing in the beans and rice, but he loves it way more than I thought he would! He seriously played with it for an hour and a half the first day. Amazing. And he's played it everyday since for quite awhile. I'm going to make some more sensory tables for him since he loved this one so much. And since I was a K teacher, I have so many supplies just sitting in our attic! Win win!
The table started out with just a few cars and construction trucks, but it very quickly turned into this...
Luke kept running to the kitchen to get new tools to play with which just added to the fun!
Cate loves watching him play with the beans too!
Happy babies!






No comments:
Post a Comment