Tonight after bathtime, I had the camera out taking some pics of the kiddos, and Luke asked me to take his picture with his favorite stuffed animals. For the past year, Luke has slept with Mickey Mouse (aka "Bach") every single night. The other animals have changed over the year, but Mickey is always there. It's pretty sweet, but poor Mickey is getting holes in his feet and his pants never stay up. It's definitely got the loved looked.
I'm so glad I have this picture because "Bach" is such a big part of Luke's life so I know I'll love this picture when my baby boy is all grown up!
These are the three things Luke MUST have in his bed every night--Brown Bear, Puppy, and Bach (Mickey Mouse) and he's also currently sleeping with a lion blanket and a horse towel. :)
He also takes Puppy to school with him and sleeps with him at naptime, so Puppy is pretty special too!
And after all the pictures with his animals, Luke asked to take a picture with sissy. He really loves holding her, and he always stares at her in amazement when she's in his lap. It's really sweet. BUT if Cate ever touches him when he doesn't want her too, he moves away from her like she has the plague. Like today, they were both snuggling in my lap, and Cate rested her hand on Luke's leg. Luke yelled "no sissy" and moved to the opposite end of the couch. Such a brother! Already annoyed with his little sister... Sorry bubby, but it's not going to get any easier!





1 comment:
I love that Luke has "Bach". Austin had a dalmation lovie that he called "Dog Dog" he carried that thing EVERYWHERE!!! Scott threatened to throw it away a few time and you would have thought Austin was going to have a mental breakdown. The satin was worn off the bottom and we had to repair the paws several times to keep the stuffing from falling out. He does not sleep with it anymore, but he does have it sitting on his dresser for, in his words "the sentimental value" I think special animals are one of those cherished memories of childhood. Glad Luke has a special one.
Post a Comment