Two Weeks!
Well, Cate was actually two weeks old on Monday, but I've had no time to blog lately! :) She is absolutely the sweetest baby ever, and we can't believe how lucky and blessed we are to have her. Cate is THE best little sleeper so far and so content and happy when she's awake. She'll do two 5-6 hour stretches at night so really, I usually only get up one time which is WONDERFUL! If you know Luke, you know that he didn't sleep through the night until he was 14 months old so we have paid our dues! Because she sleeps so much at night, she wants to eat all day long. I think she'd be happy eating every two hours, and at night I feel like she wants to eat every hour until bedtime. But I'm very thankful that she'll sleep!
I took her back to the doctor this week for her two week visit/weight check, and she weighs 7 lbs 5 oz. So she is back up to her birth weight and then some. All that eating during the day has paid off!
Little Miss Sweet Thing!




1 comment:
What a DOLL baby! I can't wait to meet her!!! By the way..I absolutely adore her name! precious...just precious!
Post a Comment