Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Luke started back to preschool this week, and I think it's a good thing for all of us!  He loves going and playing with his friends, and I needed some time to rest and bond with my sweet baby.  Last week, Cory took Luke to Sneak a Peek to meet his teachers and see his new classroom.  And Cory was sweet enough to take lots of pictures so I could feel like I was there too. 

 Luke's best friend at school is Landon, and I'm so happy they get to be together again this year!  Cory said that Landon was sitting by himself at the table, and Luke pulled a chair up from another table just to be next to Landon.  What sweet friends! 
 Looking like such a big boy!
And this was a prop from children's church that happened to be outside of Luke's classroom.  Farmer Luke is way too cute!

No comments: