Cory's mom got us a double stroller, and we couldn't love it more! I didn't realize how bad our single stroller was until I pushed this one around the block! It was easier to push two babies in the new stroller than it was to push one baby in the old one!
We went out last night for my first big walk since the csection (and actually it was my first big walk in months since I was on modified 'rest' and couldn't exercise for most of my pregnancy). Both Luke and Cate loved riding around the neighborhood in the stroller. Cate fell asleep right away, and Luke loved talking about every fire hydrant, dog, and street light that we passed!
And just to keep it real, this is what our babies looked like the first time we tried to go for a walk. Luke was not happy, and Cate was as content as can be! Doesn't he look so big next to her?!
Thank you Nannan for our wonderful stroller!!



1 comment:
We have that stroller too and LOVE it!!! We take it to Radnor 2-3 times a week! We found that our kidos love looking and playing with each other in it! I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as we have!
Post a Comment