Luke still sleeps in his crib. All three of us are perfectly happy with this. Luke's never been a great sleeper so the thought of putting him in a big boy bed isn't something we're ready for. I thought we had plenty of time before we needed to transition him. I think I was wrong...
Until this week, he's never been able to get his leg any further than this...
And this week, I caught him straddling the rail of the crib. I think he either got scared or didn't realize he could actually get down from that point because he went back into his crib. I didn't make a big deal out of it, and I don't think he's tried it since. But yesterday, he was in his crib yelling, "Heeeyyy, let me outta heerrrreee!" Oh boy!




2 comments:
Yep! It sounds like it's THAT time! Madelyn was 17 months old when she climbed over that side. We converted the crib that night;)
oh no!! i guess it will make it an easier decision of when to take him out.
Post a Comment