Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One of Luke's favorite things to do is to play in my tub of pompom balls.  He knows where I hide the tub and always asks for the 'balls'.  I rarely let him play in them, because of the mess he makes, but it really is a lot of fun to watch him!  I definitely think he's going to be a tactile learner because he loves feeling things and getting his hands into things whether it's dirt/rocks at the park, sand at the beach, or mommy's pompom balls!  In case you're wondering why I have hundreds of these things, I use them to make birthday hats!


This face says it all--pure fun!


When he was done playing, he said "mess.  I made a mess."  Yes you did Lukie!  And guess who cleaned up the mess??  He helped with two handfuls of balls, I will say.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

This looks so familiar! They have fun with this kind of stuff but it sure does make a mess! I love all the new posts. Luke's party looks like it was so much fun. And the pillows....just be prepared. One of my kids favorite things to do is pull EVERY pillow from the house and make a fort. It drives me CRAZY!! Luke sure is cute!!