We spent New Years in Gatlinburg with some of my best friends from college. I'll post some pics of that later, but I HAD to go ahead post these because they are just too funny and require a post all by themselves! Mason and Luke have always loved playing together--sometimes they act more like brothers than friends. Mason tells Luke what to do, Luke does things just to annoy Mason, etc... Well in Gatlinburg, they got in the biggest wrestling match ever. It would always start out as a hug, then they would fall to the ground and wrestle. It was one of the funniest five minutes ever. Mason would try to drag Luke across the floor, but couldn't budge him. And then they would both get tired and just lay on the floor for a few seconds. Then back up for another hug/wrestling match. Such boys!
What appears to be a sweet hug...
That quickly turned into this!
Luke had just gotten done eating, and he had made the biggest mess on his outfit so that's why he's wearing a onesie and slippers!
I LOVE the smiles on their faces!
More hugging/wrestling!
"all done"









No comments:
Post a Comment