Tonight we took a little walk at one of the nearby parks. It was so nice to be outside enjoying a little family time. Luke had THE best time playing in the creek and getting really dirty!



And these next few pictures are why I always carry a camera with me everywhere I go! A farm backs up to the walking trail, and there were two horses running around in the field chasing each other. We stopped by the fence to watch them, and one of the horses came running right over to us! He just wanted to be petted! It was the neatest thing!



2 comments:
I need to send this boy a little pair of Texas cowboy boots- perfect for these kind of outings- he can splash around and not worry about it :) my favorite little kiddos here in TX have cowboy boots, and it's just too precious- you'll have to pick Lukey up a pair when y'all come to see Cory's family! I'm just sayin'...
Where is this park? It's like a game for me to figure out where in Nashville y'all are? ha! I would love to take the boys here but don't recognize this at all.
Post a Comment