Today we spent the day in Bowling Green celebrating Mason's 2nd birthday (Mason's mommy, April, and I have been best friends since we were 11!) I really can't believe Mason is two already--it seems like yesterday we were at the hospital with April and Marc anxiously awaiting his arrival! And he and Luke are already the best of friends--and already bother each other like brothers. Today Luke was watching Mason eat his cupcake and he kept saying "may-may" which is Mason's nickname! And all day Mason kept telling Luke "nooo Wuke".
It was the perfect day for his 'surfer dude" party! I didn't get very many pictures of Mason because he was going going going all day long. He had THE best time at his party!
Luke's favorite toy was this car! He spent MINUTES in there just playing. He didn't really care about driving anywhere; he just wanted to sit. I see one of these being purchased for Lukie in the coming months!
Luke with his new friend, Luke!
Luke and the birthday boy!













2 comments:
Aww, I love these pictures! I have to save them to my computer! Thank you so much for coming up here to celebrate with us. It did end up being so fun! Luke made lots of new friends! :) And we LOVE all the shirts & sippy cup you made!Love you!
Oh, and also love how Luke had a wardrobe change every 5 minutes! Thank you. And I had like 3 different outfits picked out for Mason for that day and he ended up only wearing one of them! :)
Post a Comment