Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today we met some of our friends at the park to have lunch and play for a little bit. We have had a beautiful week here which has helped with the recovery process from all the flooding.
Cooke and Luke figuring out all the gears
Luke and Katie Grace
Remember how I said I can only get pictures of the back of his head and side of his face? Today was no different! He sure does have a sweet profile though!

This is what Luke really wanted to do at the park! Play in the dirt and mulch. And boy, did he have fun! Because I looked up and this is what he looked like...
And he could not have been happier!
He's ALL boy. And I love it!

Group shot--Katie Grace, Luke and Cooke
And before the group shot was over, Luke noticed something on Katie Grace that he REALLY wanted! Her paci!

No comments: