We took Luke to the Agricultural Center today to try to get some good pics of him in his Halloween costume. We couldn't really get any of him looking at the camera--there were way too many distractions! But we were able to get a few good ones!

This is the only picture we got of him looking at the camera and sort of smiling, but I had to crop Cory out of it for a close up of Luke. But I love the pic with Cory in it too--my two handsome guys!


There was this beautiful horse right where we were taking pictures! He stayed right next to us and even let Cory pet him!
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!
Did you get your hair cut? I love it!
Also, I LOVE the fall pics from the previous post. Amazing. Wish I could come and walk with you. We don't have anywhere that looks like that around here. And, it'd be fun to catch up with you!
Love ya!
That is the cutest little puppy I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment