Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk or Treat!

We had trunk or treat at church last night! (For those of you that don't know what that is--everyone decorates the trunk of their cars and the kids trick or treat from trunk to trunk in the parking lot of the church!) Our small group did a safari themed trunk and I wish I would have taken more pictures because it turned out so cute!


Luke checking out Madison the duck!

Our church really gets into trunk or treat--there a big competition for the best trunk! One of the high school groups brought in real snow for their "trunk" and the kids went sledding down the hill! They also had a "Santa" so the kids could sit on his lap and get their pictures taken!


I love my little puppy dog! Even though everyone called him a cow all night long!

Luke and his friend Cooke the monkey checking out all the candy!

Us with April and Mason the dragon/dinosaur who hated having his costume on his head! We tried SO hard to get a good pic! Oh well...

Cory and Luke handing out candy!
Marc, Mason, Cory, and Luke

We had to get Luke's picture taken with the Santa! We really thought Luke would freak out but he just sat there! Let's hope he does that good when December comes!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

Cute pics! I am glad the Moores could come!

When Colt was Luke's age, he was a horse, but everyone called him a cow the whole night too. Oh, well.

And, I am amazed at how much work your church does for trunk or treat. We have a few that are kind of elaborate, but nothing like that.

Beth said...

He is the cutest dog/cow I've ever seen- seriously, he just keeps getting cuter every month- it amazes me how much his little face has changed since he was first born- he looks alot more like you to me now!