Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Fall!

Today Luke and I went to this lake/nature area near us for a little walk. I really wanted to go somewhere where he could see the beautiful fall leaves, and this place was perfect! Back in the day, I used to go hiking on the trails here with my old roomie, Beth, and good friend, Shelby, so I have lots of good memories here! I'll never forget one day when we were walking through the trails, this HUGE snake fell out of the trees and almost landed right on top of us. Needless to say there was a whole lot of screaming and running going on!
Our view during the walk--it doesn't get much better than this!!
Luke was SO happy during our walk--he sang, talked, and played with his little shaker the whole time!

Ahh... What a beautiful view!!

3 comments:

The Kinards said...

Wish I could see that! It looks gorgeous there! Where exactly are you? I want to plan a trip next fall for when Eric has his block leave after deployment!

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Is this Radnor Lake?

Angela said...

So pretty! Sorry we couldn't go, too. We'll have to get out there soon!