Sunday, October 4, 2009

What a difference a month makes!

I have to be honest and say that this post makes me a little sad! I can't believe how big Lukie is and how fast he's growing! I'm loving how fun he is right now, but I'm very aware that he's not going to be my baby much longer! And yes, I will be one of the moms crying at the window when he goes to Kindergarten!

One month

Two months

Three months

Four months

Five months

Six months


Seven months

Eight months
Man, this was a hard picture to take! Luke kept falling out of the chair and trying to go over the side of it. We literally took four pictures and had to stop for fear of Luke hurting himself by falling out of the chair. Every other month I have like 30 pictures to chose from in the chair. Oh well... Definitely proves he's not a little tiny baby anymore!

No comments: