Fall is definitely my favorite time of year! And today we spent the day at one of my favorite places--the pumpkin farm! Every year I loved taking my Kindergarteners to the pumpkin patch and couldn't wait to take my own child. We found another pumpkin farm close to our house that had a TON of stuff for the whole family. I can't wait to take Luke back when he's a little older!


We finally had some colder fall weather so we busted out the jackets and shoes--no more barefeet or flip flops!

Luke LOVED looking at the pumpkins--and touching them and tasting them too! We couldn't get him to smile for the camera cause he just wanted to stare at all the pumpkins!


Picking out his own Luke-sized pumpkin

The day couldn't go by without a pumpkin in Luke's mouth!

Okay, so maybe he tasted more than one pumpkin!

I love the look of his face in the picture. He is really examining this pumpkin! I think he's trying to figure out how it get in his mouth!

This is all we came home with--although I would have bought more if Cory would have let me!

This farm had lots of different animals--turkeys, rabbits, goats, and the cutest little piglets! Luke loved the animals so much that he would just randomly squeal at the top of his lungs! It was hilarious!

I love my little head peering over the pumpkin. And Luke looks pretty annoyed with the situation!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love fall, too! I hate we didn't get to do the pumpkin patch here on friday! So sad! I wanted the boys all together with some pumpkins. Oh, well.
Where did you get Luke's coat? I love it!
Post a Comment