On Friday, Luke and I got to hang out with our "besties" a.k.a. best friends, Carrie and Colt, and April and Mason. Carrie and I met in college and were roommates for 3 years, and April and I have been best friends since we were in 7th grade! It's been awhile since all three of our boys have been together--I think Luke was just two months old! And boy, have they all changed since then! Colt loved playing with all Mason's toys, and Mason just followed Colt everywhere. They had the biggest "conversations" together! They also loved 'taking care' of Luke. Colt would run up every couple of minutes and try to put Luke's paci in his mouth. And both boys gave Luke SO many hugs and kisses! And of course it is always fun for us girls to get together and catch up!

It was nearly impossible to get a good pic of all six of us! I like this one cause the little boys just love Colt so much that they can't stop staring at him!

We had lunch at this really yummy restaurant--they even had a Luke-sized high chair! All of the ladies there had a fit over all three of these handsome boys! They got LOTS of attention!

Believe it or not, Mason ate all of the food on his mat!
We were supposed to take the boys to an apple orchard/pumpkin farm, but it was a yucky, rainy day so we just hung out at April's house.

Mason and Luke
Colt and Luke--Colt got a little bored with the picture taking!


The boys had so much fun playing with all of Mason's toys.

Luke was playing with this toy, and Colt came and snuggled in right behind him. Colt was such a good friend making sure Luke didn't fall over! Mason would come over and make sure that Luke knew how to play with it!

I love that Mason is leaning back on the ottoman just chillin' with his friends!
It was a great day!! I love you girls!!
2 comments:
LOVE this post! Such cute sweet little friends! They had a blast together. And, I had a blast with you girls! It's always fun to catch up! :)
Love ya!
That's so funny! You said all the exact same things I did, just worded it a little differently! That was such a fun day! Marc and I were talking... we're in disbelief that those are really OUR 3 little boys playin'! SO much has changed since our crazy Gazebo days! :) Luv y'all!
Post a Comment