Guess who slept through the night??? LUKE DID!! I'm still in shock! For the first time in 8 months, I didn't get up to feed him in the middle of the night! He slept from 8:30-7:00 in his crib!! Yay!!! He did wake up twice and started fussing, but Cory went in there, put the paci in his mouth and gave him a hug, and then he fell right back to sleep! I wish I could say I slept through the night too, but I kept waking up and going in to check on him! Now we're just praying he keeps this up!
4 comments:
Yay! That was the magic number for us as well!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!! That is awesome! Pretty soon you will feel like a brand new woman!!!! Yay Lukie!
Way to go, Luke!! This is a huge accomplishment. I hope he keeps it up and that you start to sleep through the night, too :)
Yay for Luke! I hope he keeps it up for your sake!
Post a Comment