Friday, September 4, 2009

Best friends!

Luke's best friend, Mason, came over yesterday to play for a little bit! It's been a few weeks since I've seen him, and he's walking like crazy! Luke loved watching Mason walk around and play with all the toys.

Luke checking out his best friend!
I wonder what they are really thinking about each other here!

Sharing a book together



Sweet Mason. He loved playing with all of Luke's balls!



Holding hands! Luke was trying to figure out how to get Mr. Octopus away from Mason!




Luke wasn't so sure what he thought about Mason touching him!

Sweet boys! We're so lucky to have two of the sweetest boys in the whole world!!

Thanks for coming to play with us, Mason!! We miss hanging out with you all the time!

2 comments:

Pauliwog said...

They are SOOO cute! I hate that ya'll live so far away!! Mason is getting too big...he is really starting to look like a sweet little boy rather than a precious little baby! ...and they both have the cutest smiles! Miss and ya'll!!

Kristin said...

Mason has gotten so big, and so has Luke!!