Monday, August 31, 2009

Luke's 6 month pictures

We had Luke's 6 month pictures taken a few weeks ago. There were so many great pictures that it was hard to choose which ones we wanted to order! Isn't that a great problem?! So here are some of our favorites!



5 comments:

Sherri said...

You couldn't have asked for better pictures!!! Those are all wonderful!! He's so beautiful and has a gorgeous smile!

Erica Simpson said...

Those are wonderful!

Unknown said...

I LOVE them all. If I had to pick, I'd say the first one is my favorite and the one of him in the chair is the one I would blow up and frame. He's adorable!

Pauliwog said...

Andy,

I love the pictures of this sweet boy!! He is getting so big! It is hard to believe that he is already 6 months old! How is that possible? It sure seems like he was just born yesterday! :) He is already such a cutie! You have your job cut out for you! Those pictures are all so good. It is really going to be hard to choose...and you look beautiful in them! I love the picture of you and Luke together...that may be my #1 favorite! You are such a wonderful mom! I think that your mom is smiling as she watches you with that sweet little one...and she is proud of the amazing mommy and woman that you have become!

Love you so much girl!!!

Wish that I got to see you more often!

Jenny Beth said...

Love all the new pics, Luke is just too precious. Hope you all are doing well and hope to see you soon. Hugs