Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fashion statement?

Yesterday afternoon, I went to a baby shower leaving Cory to take care of Luke. He had one job to do while I was gone--change Luke out of his church clothes. When I came home, I took one look at sweet little Lukie and busted out laughing! All I could say was "Really?" Men just don't understand the importance of a well-dressed, matching baby!!
Loving some vertical stripes with the horizontal and also the light blue color combo paired with the turquoise and lime green. Maybe it will be the latest fashion trend??
And doesn't Luke look HUGE in this picture?? What happened to my little tiny baby?!

I think Luke knew that he looked silly!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! It's crazy what those boys come up with. I think they just pick the first thing they find in the drawers because it's easy and it works (for them) :)

April Kay said...

That's the funniest thang I ever seen! Man, Marc did the EXACT same thing a few weeks ago and I wish I would have taken a picture! It was a very similar pattern & color scheme. What is wrong with these boys? I mean, it doesn't even match a LITTLE bit! But Luke is the happiest though which makes it even funnier!

Kristin said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to see what outfits Matt comes up with for Katie Grace!