Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I took Luke to the doctor today for his 6 month check up. Everything looked great! He did not, however, appreciate his doctor or nurse doing things to him or being up in his face. He screamed almost the whole time. And it didn't make things any better that he had to get three shots! His face was already bright red and he had the biggest tears before the nurse even gave him the shots so you can imagine what he was like after the shots! Not an easy visit, that's for sure! But Luke's doctor was really happy with how much he had grown since his last visit! Here's his stats:

Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz. 10th percentile
Height: 26 in 25th percentile

Luke with his "war wounds" from the day.

He discovered the band-aids and tried for the longest time to pull them off!


He finally got one of the off, and can you guess where that band-aid's going??? Yep, it's headed straight for his mouth! Yuck! I caught him just in time!

2 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

Oh poor baby, don't those days just about kill you, I think it is harder on us having to watch them get their little shots then them sometimes. I can't believe he is 6months, where does the time go...he is just sooo sweet

Angela said...

What a big boy lounging in his chair! So cute checking out his band aids!