Friday, August 7, 2009

Day trip!

On Thursday, Luke and I took a little road trip to Kentucky to visit April, Marc, and Mason in their new house! It was a fun day--Luke and I both had missed hanging out with our best friends!

We tried SO hard to get a good picture of Luke and Mason together. Here are a few of the attempts! As you can see, it wasn't so easy!



Mason kept trying to snuggle up in my lap during the photoshoot! It was too cute!
Luke got distracted by Mason's books, and then both boys decided that would rather play with the books than smile for their mommies!

Luke said "Enough already, mom"

The best pic of the day!

2 comments:

April Kay said...

Aww, we miss y'all already! I'm still cracking up at the thought of model Mason in his tight white fitted girl shirt for the Calvin Klein ad. Thank you. And today we hung out with our other best friends Carrie & Colt! Aww, we miss y'all so much and wish we could do these fun outings all the time! But the boys would be SO over all these photshoots! Love you.

Blessed said...

Adorable pictures. Wait, where is Colt with his matching guitar outfit!? That would have been too cute. I HATE that I missed you on Thursday!!! :(