
This week, Luke is really trying so hard to sit up by himself! We've really been practicing, but up until a couple of days ago, he would just slump over into that gorilla pose. But now he's really holding himself up! Here are some pics I took of him today. The boppy was there just in case he fell over--but don't let it fool you, he's really sitting up by himself! Yay for Luke!

Please ignore the massive amount of spit up on his outfit. Without fail, as soon as he's in the sitting up position, the most spit up comes out. I guess it's all the pressure on that big ol' tummy of his!

THE face--Luke is always sucking on that bottom lip. I love this face!!

Can you see what Luke is laughing at in th picture? Our dog, Yoda, came to see what Luke was up to. Yoda is going to be Luke's best friend one day. He already lets Luke pet him and grab his ears--Yoda will take any attention he can get these days!
4 comments:
Wow, he looks like such a big boy sitting up like that! Go Luke!!
Angela
(I'm signed in as my mom, Nana... just in case you were wondering!)
Oh how big! He is growing so fast!
WOW! I can't believe he's that big already! Some of my favorite pictures of Colt are when he first started sitting up. I guess it's that age. It was one of my favorite stages. Enjoy it. He'll be a wild 2 1/2 year old before you know it. It goes way too fast!
Such a big boy!! I can't believe he is already sitting up!
Post a Comment