We took Luke to the zoo again! I'm so glad we are zoo members because we are able to go for short periods of time and just see a few things without feeling that we have to spend all day there. On this zoo trip, we decided to take Luke to the petting zoo to see the animals up close! We've always skipped this part before, but since Luke loves watching our dogs we figured he would love the animals too! And he did!
Luke would just smile at the goats when they came near him! I know he's not smiling in this picture, but trust me! 
Cory and Luke checking out the camels!
I had to post this picture because this is what Luke looks like the whole time he's in his stroller now. He acts like he can't move his arms or head, and he stays as stiff as can be. Not sure why because there is obviously room for him to move! Silly guy!


2 comments:
He is SOOOO big and SOOO cute!! He has so much personality already!! The zoo is such a fun place to take him! Be on the look out for my brother if ya'll go on the weekends! He sometimes goes to take pictures if he's in town!
Very cute pictures! I love the one of Luke in the stroller. We love the zoo too. Come visit us and we can go together! :)
Post a Comment