

I had to post a picture of Luke in my favorite jammies of his! I don't know what it is about them, but everytime he wears them I just want to snuggle. He looks like such a cuddle bug in them! Sadly though, I had to pack them away in the "too small" tub this week. I just couldn't zip them over his belly and chunky thighs anymore. So I am on the lookout for more Children's Place pjs!! Oh and of course these are even more perfect because they have letters on them. After hearing about some research that was done about how much babies hear and remember inside your belly, I am convinced that Lukie already knows all his letters and sounds. Afterall, he heard them multiple times a day pretty much the entire time he was in my belly. I'm surprised he didn't come out singing a Dr. Jean song--a shout out to all you Kindergarten teachers out there!!!
2 comments:
I love Dr. Jean's Spanish CD! Luke is so cute in his little jammies! Cherish every minute while he is so little! Well, you know most of them anyway. Some of them are simply uncherishable. :)
I love Dr. Jean too. I love his jammies. The CP pajamas are my favorite too, because I love the little feet and the snap at the top is so important when they learn how to unzip their own pajamas and undress at night. I learned the hard way.
Post a Comment