Friday, June 5, 2009

Yay!


I took Luke to the doctor this morning for his 4 month check up. He flirted and grinned at all the nurses and doctor, and they all loved him of course! He even smiled a huge smile at the nurse right before she gave him the shots--it didn't take long for the smile to turn into a blood-curdling scream though! Poor guy. The doctor did say that we could start rice cereal so stay tuned for pics of that! But for now, I have a very fussy and very sleepy baby boy--he's so pitiful after the shots.
Here's his stats:

Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz
25th percentile

Height: 25 inches
50th percentile


Yay for Luke!! He is such a growing boy. We were a little worried at first when he was just 5 lbs, but he is packing on the pounds now! I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

April Kay said...

Aww, I'm so happy for our perfect, healthy Luke! He's a big boy! Is he sleeping today after his shots? Love you!

Angela said...

Good for Luke growing up so big and strong!! He does have a contagious smile!