Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some new tricks

It's been a busy week, and Luke's done lots of new things! We went to our first music class at the Music Playhouse and had so much fun singing, dancing, and playing instruments--we were even on the news! I'll have to get one of April's pictures--I didn't have my camera with me.


Luke also had SO much fun playing in the exersaucer--thanks Christine for letting us borrow yours!!

He would play and look at everything until he just couldn't hold his head up any longer!

Luke also rolled over the first time!!! We've been doing a lot more tummy time this week trying to build up those neck muscles, and it has worked! He can hold his head up high when he's on his stomach now. Luke does an even better job when we put his octopus in front of him. I'm really not kidding when I say that he LOVES his octopus--it makes him smile EVERY time. Seriously! And now Mr. Octopus helped him roll over. I don't know what we'd do without it!

Can you see the string of drool coming from his chin?!



Luke also got to try rice cereal for the first time! He did a pretty good job eating it from the spoon. Luke would start to whimper if we didn't get the food in his food fast enough! So I guess he liked it!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

CUTE!!! I hope I can see him sometime soon!

Pauliwog said...

Andy, he is so super cute! I love getting to see all of these great pictures of him!