Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 months!!

Wow, I really can't believe my sweet boy is four months old today! I think I'm going to be saying that every month!
So here's Luke at 4 months:

~Luke sleeps in his crib!!! Yay! Two months ago I really hoped that I would be able to say that at 4 months, but I just wasn't sure. This morning he actually woke up happy to be there too. He was talking and kicking--usually he's screaming!


~Luke usually gives us one 5 hour stretch at night and then it's back to 3 hours like clockwork.


~He has to sleep between each feeding or he becomes Mr. Grumpies! And we have to catch him at just the right moment and get him to sleep or he reaches the point of no return and can't go to sleep because he's too tired. Strange, I know.


~Luke loves to talk and smile! For some reason he talks the most when he is just in his diaper--no clothes. But he also likes to sit facing us and have a talk/smile/coo session. It's my favorite part of the day!


~Luke loves to cuddle and LOVES for his mommy and daddy to hold him. He's happiest when we're standing up swaying him back and forth.


~Luke wears 3 month clothes finally and is actually wearing a few 6 months things! He also moved up to Stage 2 in diapers.



~Luke does a great job holding his head up when he's sitting up in our lap. He loves to look around and observe everything.


~Dogs and kids make Luke smile everytime! Oh, and of course his octopus--he has two of them now so we take Mr. Octopus everywhere we go!


~Luke loves watching Baby Einstein. It helps soothe him when he gets really upset too. I guess it actually just distracts him from whatever he's upset about.

~He's really starting to grab at things--he loves grabbing my hair and holding on for dear life!

~We fall more in love with Luke every single day, and I thank God everytime I look at him for giving us such a wonderful baby boy.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

So cute! Makes me excited about having a little boy!

andreabrosto said...

Meghan,
Did you find out that it's a boy?!!
That's so exciting!!

Christine said...

He is so cute and happy! I'm so glad I got to see him in person!! Every month you will be shocked to see how fast it has gone by and before you know it, you will be saying, how is my baby 1?

Blessed said...

He is just so stinkin cute!