Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My growing boy!

What a difference a few months make! I can't believe how little he was and how big he is now! One month
Wow! Look at those little skinny legs and arms!


Two months


Three months

Four months

3 comments:

Blessed said...

ADORABLE!!!! I could eat him up! And, you KNOW I love his little outfit. Please make Colt one just like it and they can be twinkies! hehe!

He really is growing fast! I can't believe how BIG he is. I've got to see him soon!

The Kinards said...

So cute! I love how you have taken his monthly pic in his chair! You will cherish these pics forever!

April Kay said...

Oh my, the change from 2 to 3 months is pretty drastic, with his face chunking up a little bit! :) Love him! Love his little bloomers thangs! Where did you get those? What if I got some for Mason? That would be hilarious!!! See you in the morning for some more ballet wtih our boys. Thank you.