
On Monday, Cory came home on his lunch break, changed clothes, and went out to our patio to see if he could fix it! Cory can work wonders with a computer, so I guess he thought he could figure out an air conditioner just the same. I'm not sure what he was planning on doing to fix it or get the broken parts, but it was pretty funny to watch! He did figure out what the problem was eventually, but of course had no idea how to fix it! So we called in the professionals! Unfortunately they couldn't come until this morning (Tuesday), so we had to survive the night in our VERY hot house.
We decided it wouldn't be a good idea to cook dinner and make our house even hotter so we went out to a yummy dinner. And then we REALLY didn't want to go back to the house yet, so Cory suggested going to TJMaxx--I didn't object!
We ended up having a slumber party downstairs in our living room complete with sleeping bags, Luke's favorite swing, strawberry shortcake, and The Bachelorette! It was actually pretty fun until it was time to go to sleep!

Luke chillin' (well, more like sweatin') in his diaper with me
Airplane time with daddy!
Bedtime in his swing!
None of us got very much sleep, but we made some fun memories! And luckily the air man came at 9:00 this morning (it took him 10 minutes to fix it!). I will never take a cool house for granted again!


4 comments:
I'm so sorry! We've been there. Ours has been out quite a few times, and each time it has been on a Friday afternoon/evening and then they can't come out till the next week. It always happens that way!
I am glad yall made the best of it and now have a cool house again!
I love the diaper pictures though!
OH, that kinda sounds the most fun though! Ya'll should have loaded up and come on over to our house! Mason & Luke could have had a slumber party! Wait, did Cory really watch the Bachelorette??? Marc watched about 5 minutes of it and I could tell he was actually LIKING it!! Cuz it was the part where Sasha was driving the Ferrari! Thank you.
Cory fell asleep watching the Bachelorette, but I think he was entertained by the part he saw--he just didn't want to admit it. He (and I) were confused why every guy on there is the biggest beef cake.
OK, another weird similarity between us...our air went out the same day!! Weird, huh? Luckily the guy who put it in came out at 9:00pm and rigged something up for us until the part comes in. I feel your pain, sister!! It is awful without air!!!
Post a Comment