This weekend, we took our first road trip with Luke to North Carolina to see Cory's mom and for one of Cory's friend's wedding. We were a little worried about driving that far with Luke AND our two dogs, but everyone did pretty good considering the usually five hour trip turned into eight hours!!
Family picture before the wedding
Roy and Jenna--I didn't get a great picture of them because we had to sit in the back in case we needed to make a quick exit with Luke! It was a beautiful outdoor wedding at Roy's mom's house, and the weather couldn't have been better! We had lots of fun hanging out with Cory's friends from high school. They are spread out all over the country so we don't get to see them very often. And everyone loved meeting Luke!
Family picture before the wedding
Roy and Jenna--I didn't get a great picture of them because we had to sit in the back in case we needed to make a quick exit with Luke! It was a beautiful outdoor wedding at Roy's mom's house, and the weather couldn't have been better! We had lots of fun hanging out with Cory's friends from high school. They are spread out all over the country so we don't get to see them very often. And everyone loved meeting Luke!






1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love Luke's sweet outfit.
So, I want to hear more. How did Luke do at night? Did he sleep better? Email/call me this week.
Miss you.
Post a Comment