Okay, so maybe we're not always "all smiles" here in the Brostowicz family! This is the face Luke's been showing us every night now for the past few nights! We think he's starting to teeth, but Cory and I both got our baby teeth really late so we're hoping this doesn't last for 7 more months!!


Poor guy...
2 comments:
Oh, my! Poor Luke! I hate to see him cry like that, but those pictures are pretty darn cute!
I hope he is feeling better soon. Maybe that darn tooth will come in soon!!! :)
Love ya!
Side note: This is Ape, not Marc, he forgot to sign out! Thank you, my husband is a blog stalker! :)
Okay, on to my comment: Oh my, he is getting the biggest! His face is really filling out and he's getting a belly!! He even looks long in the diaper pics! Can't wait to see him tomorrow. I miss him and he is going to be the biggest boy!!!
Post a Comment