It's another thankful Thursday! So here goes:
~This one goes without saying, but I'm so thankful for my little family! I love spending everyday with Luke and we look forward to Cory coming home from work --Luke and I miss him so much during the day! I am thankful for every time that Luke looks at me and smiles! There's no better feeling in the world, and I love being able to snuggle with him because I know that there will come a day when he's too old to snuggle with his mommy! 
But yesterday we were able to go walking with April, Mason, Angela, and Cooke. It was SO good to be outside and talking mommy things! I'm so glad that I get to stay home and that I have friends that get to do the same thing!
Luke and Mason
Angela with Cooke, Luke and Mason
~I am thankful for the new swing we got for Luke this week!! We had one swing that Uncle Tim and Aunt Heather got Luke that we keep downstairs, but we needed one upstairs--Luke is bored with his bouncy seat now. Cory's coworkers gave us a very generous giftcard so we bought the Fisher Price Starlight Papasan Cradle swing! Luke loves it more than anything! It swings side to side, and it also has lights that shine down on him--this thing puts him to sleep in seconds! So he's been sleeping in this the past few nights. We'll keep trying to get him to sleep in his bed, but right now he really hates it!
I don't have a picture of Luke in his new swing yet, so here's the website one.
~And I am thankful for the job that I've had the past 8 years! I never expected to stay at my school for 8 years and teach in the inner city, but it has been such a blessing to my life and exactly where I needed to be. After being gone for two months and then going back to visit this week, it made me realize how much I have truly loved not only teaching, but teaching there. It's going to be hard for me not to teach, but I know that being at home with Luke is exactly where I need and want to be.
Alright I'm off to bed and Luke is off to his new swing. I hoping for at least 3 hours of solid sleep, four if I'm really lucky!


No comments:
Post a Comment