While we were in the waiting room, Luke noticed the little toy bug hanging from his carrier for the first time! Everytime Cory would pull on the bug, Luke would laugh and smile! It was the cutest thing! We've never heard him laugh like that before--another first!
Luke has GROWN!!
Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 22.5 in (25th percentile)
The nurses and our doctor were so excited that he had put on SO much weight since his one month visit--he gained 3 pounds! He's almost doubled his birthweight! We were excited about the 10th percentile--especially since he wasn't even on the charts last month! I almost cried when we saw how big he was--but I knew Cory would be the most embarrassed if I did so I held back the tears!
Then Luke had to get his shots... Poor thing. His face turned bright red and he cried these huge crocodile tears. We're all glad that's over until his 4 month visit!


5 comments:
Cute pics!!! I can't believe how much he has grown. He looks like so different. I love the chunk! :) He weighs exactly what Colt did at birth! Can you imagine?
I miss yall. Can't wait to see you on Saturday and kiss and hold baby Luke...finally!
Oh, and I LOVE the one of him smiling...too cute!
Good for Luke packing on the pounds- that's great news!! I can't wait to hear him laugh, that must be the best!
He is so beautiful! What a blessing~!
I bet he has the sweetest little laugh. You would think with all the technology we have these days that they would find a better way to give babies their vaccinations rather than sticking them so many times. I'm sure it is hard to watch!
Post a Comment