What a sweet face!
~In a time when everyone seems to be worried about their jobs, I have joyfully decided to leave mine for a new as equally demanding job as a mommy. And I am so thankful for a husband who agrees how important it is for me to stay home with Luke and is willing to work even harder and make sacrafices so I can do this.
~My blood pressure is back to what it was pre-pregnancy! I went to my OB for my post partum visit yesterday and was so happy to hear that news! On that note, I'm thankful that I had such a great OB who made all the right decisions and kept me and Luke safe and healthy! She even came to the hospital at 11pm and then back at 1am when she wasn't even on call just to check on me and then to deliver Luke.
~I am thankful for a husband who always tells my how beautiful I am whether I was nine months pregnant and a swollen mess or now when I don't feel that great about my post pregnancy body!
~I am thankful for all the babies that are going to be born in the coming months--Kristin, Melissa, Katy, Sarah, Amanda, Megan, and a few others! It seems every couple of weeks, I hear about another friend that is pregnant. I'm super excited about the news I heard this week-one of my good friends is having twins! After having Luke, I understand fully the miracle and blessing that babies are and I can't wait to meet all of these little ones!
~I'm thankful for a good deal! Yay for consignment stores/sales, ebay, etsy, and coupons! Check out my college friend's new blog: http://www.craftymommymadness.blogspot.com/ She has so many money saving tips!
~I am thankful for new recipes that actually taste great! We've been trying new recipes this week and had some really great meals! Thanks to Brooke for the awesome cookbook and to Paula for always posting yummy meals on her blog and inspiring me to try new things!
So all you blogging friends, what are you thankful for this week? Leave me a comment or post it on your blog--I'll be reading blogs around 1am and probably again at 4am!! I want to keep this up each week--it will be a way for me to really stop and think about all the wonderful things happening in my life!


5 comments:
Great idea! And, thanks for the challenge! :) I really need to update my blog, so I will take your challenge! I'll hopefully work on it tonight after Colt's in bed, but I also need to work on Luke's frame! :)
I am thankful for you and our friendship! Love you!
What a Wonderful idea! I am thankful for friends who are always willing to lend a hand!
What a beautiful post with some amazing pictures of a handsome little man!!!
I am thankful for my funny, smart, loving little girl and her sweet, understanding, and comedic daddy!
Awww, what a sweet post! Thanks for mentioning me and my precious baby! I'm thankful God has put us in Nashville closer to family, and I'm thankful for the new friends I have found here.
I never left a comment on this! Oh gosh, I'm thankful for a million and one things! Right now I'm thankful for my husband who came into this room where I'm on the computer, kissed me goodnight, and told me that he has something very special he wants to do for me this summer. :) It's in the early planning stages, so can't say anything yet! Love you baby!
Post a Comment