Yay! Last night Luke went five hours between feedings! This is the longest he's ever gone between them, so I was able to get about 3 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep! It was fabulous! When I woke up after those 3 1/2 hours I felt amazingly well-rested. I was ready to get up and start the day---usually I want to nap until lunchtime!
We had a busy day today. Luke and I got out and did some fabric shopping. I've taken a long break from embroidering, and I'm ready to get back into the groove of things. My machine is being cleaned right now, but in the next week or two I should be back in business! I got some adorable new fabric by the way, and I can't wait to make some new things for Luke and lots and lots of presents for all these babies being born in the coming months! Luke is going to have SO many friends to play with!
I took some pictures of Luke today around the house. He's much more alert these days. When he's awake, Luke is checking out his surroundings. He loves to stare at me and Cory and watch our mouths move!
Luke loves his swing from Uncle Tim and Aunt Heather!
Ta-Da!! Luke can sit in his bumbo!! Well, I have to sit right next to him and make sure his head doesn't fall forward, but in the next couple of weeks I'm sure he'll be able to sit in it by himself! What a big boy!
Cory and I took Luke to the park tonight. Usually he just sleeps, but this time he woke up halfway through the walk and was very alert. He loved it!


5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the strait hair. I have seen you do it a few times, but not THIS strait. It looks cute! Of course, I love your curly too!
I can't wait to see some of your new fabrics!
Luke is adorable. He is so sweet. I am so excited for you that he is sleeping a little better. It really does make it so much easier to get through the day when you feel a little more rested. It will just keep getting better and better...I promise! I remember those days of not being able to get out of the house before noon. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the weather!
You look GREAT! I love your hair like that! Luke is so precious! Isn't it great when you can get some sleep! It is so exciting when they sleep! I used to love it when my husband would suddenly awake around 6 am and say, "Wow! She slept all night!" He didn't know that I had been up 3 times with her!!
LOVE the hair! You look like a rock star- seriously, you are a beautiful mommy :) Love that green shirt, too!
I love your hair! What park did you go to?
Luke is so cute ang growing fast!
Post a Comment