It's hard to believe Luke is 6 weeks old now! He's changed a lot over the past few weeks. Luke is packing on the ounces--I can see it a little more in his cheeks! I think he's getting closer to 8 pounds now. And he's not as sleepy as he used to be! Luke loves to be held and cries when we sit him in his bouncey seat even for a few minutes--he just loves his mommy and daddy so much he can't stand to be without them!! 
I put Luke in a big boy outfit--it swallows him whole!
We working on our tummy time! He didn't quite understand what to do on his tummy time surfboard--he does much better when we just put him on our chest! I thought he might like the change of scenery though!



6 comments:
He is so precious. I know you are proud. Take lots of pics....by the way, what kind of camera is that? I am shopping for a new one. It takes nice pics. Let me know.
Amy
alscott77@yahoo.com
ADORABLE!! He is getting bigger! :( I wish I could see him more often...
Aww, he looks so cute on the surfboard! We need to get out a pic of Mason on it! That seems like it was forever ago! Luke looks so big in these pictures! Put away those big boy outfits though for later and savor the little newborn onesie days! :)
He is getting so big and what a doll!
He is getting so big! So good to see you last night!
Andrea- Luke is sooo cute!! He looks so different now, but just gets sweeter! The big boy outfit is huge on him! I have been keeping Cooke in gowns because he looks too old in onesies. I about cried when his umbilical cord fell off!
Post a Comment