Here are a few pictures of Luke froom this week! I have tons more to post this weekend! We are truly enjoying every second with Luke! Check back for more pictures--I've got to get some sleep before he wakes up!!
Oh I miss him!! I wanted to buy him the MOST stuff at Once Upon a Child but I had to hold of cuz of all the sales we're going to coming up! I just miss his little serious face and his little sighs when he's annoyed at us! The girl and the sweet baby just left. Now my dad, Mason, and I are about to go to the 9-month appt. Can't wait to see what his measurements are now! Luv ya bye.
5 comments:
Oh I miss him!! I wanted to buy him the MOST stuff at Once Upon a Child but I had to hold of cuz of all the sales we're going to coming up! I just miss his little serious face and his little sighs when he's annoyed at us! The girl and the sweet baby just left. Now my dad, Mason, and I are about to go to the 9-month appt. Can't wait to see what his measurements are now! Luv ya bye.
Luke is the sweetest little thing ever!! The pictures look great- must be that new camera. I can't wait to see him soon!
Angela
Such a sweet baby! So glad we've become friends! Those pictures are great! Can't wait to see you all again!
He is just PERFECT!
ADORABLE!!! Love the pictures. He is just so content looking!
Post a Comment