We had Luke's newborn pictures taken this week. I love the way Jadie captured all of Luke's different faces! He did such a great job during the photoshoot--he did his favorite thing--sleep! I just love this little guy SO much!
These are the best pictures I've ever seen! You and April hit the jackpot with photographers. But, Luke is an adorable subject! :) He is just so stinkin' cute. I don't know how you will decide which pictures to get. They are ALL so precious. What a doll. He seems like a good baby too! You are very blessed!
sweet pictures!! LOVE the big one at the top of the blog!! would love to come see him--let me know what works for you (i do have mon & wed without my kids which would be helpful but i can come also when phillip can watch them).
Andrea I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the pictures that your friend took of little Luke! I hope that I can have pictures half as cute when Zack and I have little ones. Does she travel? lol. I am so excited about this little baby boy! I cannot wait to meet him in real life! Keep posting pictures of him!
7 comments:
These pictures are simply adorable!!! I know you love Baby Luke so much and I am soooo happy for you! Enjoy every minute!
Love,
Sherri
These are great pictures! Baby Luke is so sweet, so glad I got to visit him this week!
These are the best pictures I've ever seen! You and April hit the jackpot with photographers. But, Luke is an adorable subject! :) He is just so stinkin' cute. I don't know how you will decide which pictures to get. They are ALL so precious. What a doll. He seems like a good baby too! You are very blessed!
Love you!
sweet pictures!! LOVE the big one at the top of the blog!! would love to come see him--let me know what works for you (i do have mon & wed without my kids which would be helpful but i can come also when phillip can watch them).
anyway--hope you are doing well!
see you soon!
He is Perfect! The pictures were BEAUTIFULLY done!!
Precious, Precious, Precious! I do agree that is five pounds of cuteness! You will be so glad you have these pics when he gets bigger!
Andrea I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the pictures that your friend took of little Luke! I hope that I can have pictures half as cute when Zack and I have little ones. Does she travel? lol.
I am so excited about this little baby boy! I cannot wait to meet him in real life! Keep posting pictures of him!
Post a Comment