Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Showered with LOVE!

We were definitely showered with love this weekend! I had two showers--one with friends and family, and one at church! We got SO many adorable and wonderful things! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I can't wait for Luke to get here and meet everyone that already loves him! Here are just a few of the pictures from my shower on Saturday. I will post more soon!


The girls did a circus theme to go along with the theme for Luke's room!






Look at these cute favors! Carrie and April made animal cracker favors to go along with the circus theme!

Brooke, Carrie, and me

Here are some of the hostesses! Tara, me, Jennifer, Carrie, Brooke, and April

One of my best friends, Paula, made this adorable diaper bag for Luke! I love love love it! She is SO talented! Here's her blog: http://pauliwogsplace.blogspot.com/

Brooke, Carrie, and April with their cute little hostess gifts! Along with Luke's best friends, Colt and Mason!

I have lots more pictures to post from the weekend, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

I loved your shower! It was just so fun! You got so many adorable things! It was just fun being there to love on you!

I have to say that April and I did the favors together and she is the one who thought of doing the animal crackers...very clever, huh? :)

Love you! Can't wait to meet baby Luke!

The Kinards said...

What an exciting time Andrea! I have been following your blog and I can't wait to see pics of Luke. Enjoy these last few weeks and take off early from school if you can...your feet will love you for it!! I remember mine would swell up so bad my toes looked like viena sausages!! Take care of yourself and have fun finishing the nursery!