We finally got another piece of furniture in! We are still waiting on the hutch, but I feel a little better now that the dresser is here. At least I have more places to store things! We had two showers this weekend, so I'll post pictures from those later. And I have another one next week!
Here's Cory hard at work piecing together the dresser! It was a lot harder than I thought it would be! At least this is the only piece of furniture he had to put together!
Finished finally! Doesn't he look so proud of himself?!
Just look at that adorable diaper cake April got me for the shower!! It's too cute to take apart!
And here's a close up of one of the cute frames Carrie made me! It matches perfectly, and I LOVE polka dots! Check out her blog thepolkadotlollipop.blogspot.com !


3 comments:
LOVE the room! It just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the new dresser and the prints over it! I am glad that the frame matched the room! :)
I also love April's diaper cake! How will you ever take it apart? It looks so good in the room!
Love the room. Love you!
Yay- I'm glad your dresser came in! It looks great, esp. with all of the sweet little accessories. Luke's nursery is going to be the so cute!!
Angela
I am so excited! Every day I think, what if Andrea has her baby today! I was with you in heart at your shower last weekend- my mom gave me the full report :) Love ya, prayin' for you and Luke, and am so VERY excited for you guys!---Beth
Post a Comment