Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Sneak Peek!

So many of you have been asking to see pics of Luke's room, so here are just a few pictures of some of the things we have in his room. We are still waiting on two pieces of furniture so it definitely doesn't feel quite complete yet. We were told the pieces would be here in 4-20 weeks. Wow. Sure hope it's sooner than later!



I found a girl on etsy.com that makes these cute little blocks to match any bedding, so these will just sit on his hutch or dressers somewhere!



Leigh Anne of Georgie Girl Designs (I have a link to her blog in a previous post) painted this adorable circus canvas for Luke! It even has his little monogram on the tent flag!

Here's Luke rocker--I love the damask print! And you can also see his curtains which match his bedding--it's all circus toile. I even painted the finials on his curtain rod to match everything!

I found these circus prints on etsy.com too. His dresser will go on this wall too-that's one of the pieces we are waiting on! I made the cute gingham and polka dots mattes to match the prints and his room--I thought they turned out cute!

More pictures to come--once we get the furniture in!!

7 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Oh Andrea, it is all so adorable! I love it!

Angela said...

I stumbled across your blog and LOVE those blocks. Would you mind sharing who did them on etsy? I am in the process of re-vamping my daughter's room and need new letters. Thanks in advance and congrats to you!

andreabrosto said...

Here's the link to the girl on etsy who made the blocks:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5253677

She doesn't have much posted right now. But if you go look her "sold" items, you can see more examples of her work.

The blocks are pretty small, but I'm sure she could always make bigger ones! They are just a cute little addition to a bookshelf/hutch/etc..

Blessed said...

You know I love everything! Super duper cute! You did a great job and I can't wait to see it all the way finished!!!

Love ya!

The Spaulding Family said...

Luke has all the comforts and it all represents your amazing taste and creativity. I just love it!

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I love, love, love Luke's room! All you need now is sweet baby Luke!

Beth said...

I love Luke's room. I think you should quit teaching and design baby rooms! Love ya, friend, hang in there and I'm praying for ya!!

Beth