Less than 3 weeks until my due date!!
And we are definitely counting down the days! I went to the doctor yesterday for my 2nd cervix check. I'm not dilated yet, but I am 50% effaced so that's some progress. My doctor also said that Luke's head was down really low, so that's also good news. He's getting ready to make his appearance! I go back to the doctor on Monday for the next check up, so I'll keep you all posted! Just keep us in your prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby Luke!


6 comments:
I am so excited to see baby Luke!
Yay!! Hopefully on Monday you'll be 4 cm dilated and ready to go to the hospital! :) Ya never know!
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Luke! I'm expecting another grandbaby in August! Can you believe it???!!! When I find out the sex...and of course when you are able (lol)....I will need some new monogrammed baby things!!! Keep us posted!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Yea! I know you are ready! Post some new pics! Praying for a fast delivery!
Found your blog through Carrie's. Best of luck to you. =)
Post a Comment