Saturday, October 18, 2008

Belly pics!

I know it's been forever since the last belly picture post, so I finally had Cory take a picture today--at 23 weeks! Everyone I teach with said that I have really gotten bigger this past week, and my students tell me every day how "huge" my belly is!

23 Week Belly Picture
I put on the same shirt as the first belly picture so it was easier for me to compare!


Cory and I also went shopping this weekend and picked up a couple of things for baby Luke! One of the Dillards in town is closing (you local people can probably guess which mall it's at--we were afraid for our lives as we walked in!). But everything in the store was 75% off so we were looking for some good deals! Cory got a ton of pants for super cheap--he only buys clothes when they are on sale-I wish I could be that good! And I shopped for Luke! I already have quite a few embroidered things for him (imagine that!) and some smocked outfits, but nothing super duper boyish. And when I saw this shirt, I had to have it!!

Too funny! I can just picture him wearing it right now! Cory loved it too! And for $2, who could pass it up?!

I ordered Luke's bedding this week, so I can't wait for it to come in! And I found some really cute "handmade" items to match on ebay and etsy.com, so I'll post pictures of those when I get them!

Okay, I've got to go embroider some more--so much to do, so little time!

3 comments:

April Kay said...

Oh gosh, you know who that little t-shirt reminded me of?? GINGER!!!! Wouldn't she so put that on her little son? Thank you.

The Kinards said...

Love the shirt!! You look so cute with your baby bump! I just bought 3 of the Worship Baby Cds!! I am giving 2 of them as gifts and keeping one for us! I may need to place an order soon!!

Blessed said...

love your little belly and that shirt is too cute!!! I can't wait to see Baby Luke in it! :)

Love you.