
Here's my 27/28 week belly shot. Baby Luke is definitely getting bigger and so is my belly!! I went to the doctor today for a check up and had the gestational diabetes test. I could barely down that terrible orange drink on the way to the doctor, and I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep it down either! But everything went great at the visit. And now I am going to the doctor every two weeks! I scheduled all of my appointments until Feb. 12th which was SO weird! I can't believe we only have 12 more weeks until the due date. Time flies!
Cory and I have spent the past couple of weekends working on the nursery. We had to rent a storage room for all the stuff in the guest room and eventually for all of my school stuff! I started packing up my classroom this week--the stuff that I know won't be needed for the rest of the school year. Cory painted the nursery and put the crib together. We also have the cutest carpet and half of the hutch (long story) in the room. Oh, and the bedding is on the bed. We still have to get stuff for the walls and curtains and wait for the rest of the furniture to come in. I'll post pics of it when it is more completed!
Hudson's Birthday Party!
April and I went to Hudson's birthday party this weekend. It was at the cutest little place called the Monkey's Treehouse--what a great place for kids! I can't believe Hudson is already two!
Hudson LOVED blowing out the candle on his cupcake! He just couldn't wait until the end of the birthday song!
April, Melia, and me--I think the three of us have been friends for 16 years now! Crazy!! And actually Melia and I have been friends for 20 years--since we were 9!
Old friends come home!
One of my friends from Lipscomb, Patrick, came home from Scotland to visit for a month. He and his wife, Gemma, are missionaries in Scotland! It was so good to get to hang out with them and hear all their stories of life in Scotland and about all the awesome things that are happening with their church over there!
Patrick and Gemma came to LIFE group one night, so we got to spend even more time with them!
Trunk or Treat!


Eating our yummy chili-April, Amber, me, and Cory

me and sweet Mason
me and Angela--Angela is having a baby boy in March--I can't wait for Luke and Cooke to meet!
Some of the LIFE group girls-April, Beth, me, Amber, Angela


2 comments:
You look GREAT! Only a little bitty belly! :) Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! I hope that we can meet up sometime soon! I've got to rub your belly! Hehe!
love all the new pictures! your belly is so cute and tiny!!!...you look so cute! can't wait to see pictures of his room.
Post a Comment