Sunday, September 21, 2008

19 week pic and old friends!


19 Week Belly Picture

Sorry! I know I've been slacking in posting the belly pics! Thanks for reminding me Jenni! So here it is! This was taken this past Thursday when I was officially 19 weeks! And I am so excited to say that we get to find out what we are having next week! I've been scouring the internet for baby bedding and of course baby furniture. Thanks for all the great advice on the baby furniture--we still haven't made up our minds about what we want to buy. I guess we still have a little bit of time!


My weekly email from the babycenter.com said that the baby was about the size of a tomato this week! But boy is it going to be growing the next few weeks!


By the way, for you local people, I found a great maternity consignment store outside of town! A whole store full a cheap maternity clothes!! I went yesterday and got some really cute things for SUPER cheap, and the owner was so helpful! She actually talked me out of buying some pants that I probably wouldn't be able to wear much longer--that just shows that she cares more about the customer than the bottom line! Email me if you ever want to know where it is!




Great times with Old Friends!

Last week, I got together with some of my oldest and dearest friends from high school. Well, we figured out that some of us have been friends for 20 years now--since we were 9! How great is it to have friends that have really known you for that long!!! We don't get to see each that often, but when we do, it's just like the good ol' days!
Me, Jennifer, and Melia

April, baby Mason and Tara

Me and Kiley (Tara's adorable 5 year old daughter!)
She said the funniest thing that night--She said, "People say I'm cute, ( and then she paused...) and I am cute!" I know Tara didn't think it was as adorable as I did, but she really is a cute little girl with the best personality!
But we missed our old friends that couldn't join us this time, but hopefully for the next get-together!!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

CUTEST BELLY EVER! I started really growing between 20-30 weeks. That was by far my biggest growth spurt. Can't wait to see new pics as you grow.

jenni said...

cute belly!! so happy to talk with you for a few minutes!! thank you for making the baby gift--everyone loved it!!

keep posting those belly pics & keeping us updated with your progress!! can't wait to hear what's in that belly of yours!!