Last weekend we went to the Wilson County Fair with our bestest friends--the Moores, Akins, and Portis's--along with 98,000 other people!! We ate lots of yummy fair food and the best part of the night was the hypnotist! We even talked April into going on stage to get hypnotized!

Cory, April, and Marc attempting to be hypnotized! Look how serious they are!!

Seth, Carrie, and Johnathan
You can't see little Colt in this picture, but he had his arms out like everyone else too! It was too cute!

April was the first one up on the stage ready to be hypnotized!

Girl Picture-Brooke, April, me, and Carrie
--our cameras didn't like all the bright fair lights so there are white spots on all the pics!

Gotta love the fair!!
Pig races, fried oreos, and the ferris wheel--what more could you ask for!!
7 comments:
Oh, girl. I have got to get you a better group picture. If you promise to take that one off of here! I look so mad. I think I was looking at my camera and telling Seth how to work it or something.
Love you
That looks like fun!
Thanks for the outfits-they are awesome!
Erica
What is wrong with Carrie in this picture? Thank you. And Marc is the funniest thang ever in the arms-sticking-out picture!! It looks like he's back in old Bible times or something. I don't know where I got that! But wait, did we do any of those things you mentioned at the end? Thank you. We did not eat a fried oreo, watch a pig race, or ride a ferris wheel. Noone would ride the ferris wheel with me!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! That pic was just awful.
I love the group shot. How do I get that one? Was it yours or aprils or brookes?
wait, who's group shot is that? mine or yours?
wait, who's group shot is that? mine or yours?
Okay, I finally figured out the group shot situation. Andrea used mine in this post. One of the ones that I emailed out to y'all a few days ago.
Post a Comment