My new best friends these days--clorox wipes and masking tape. And let's just add a hot glue gun to that list! I went to my classroom for the first time since May, and this is what I found!
For some reason my lights wouldn't work--sure hope that gets fixed before the first day!

So much to do, so little time! Pretty much, everything just gets thrown back into the classroom after they clean the floors, and everything I hoped would stay up on the wall all summer has of course fallen down! And we have to empty all the book shelves and clean off the tables, so everything is piled up to the ceiling on top of the lockers. That will be fun to reorganize!
Here are some pictures of my class last year. I'm trying to inspire myself and be reminded of what my room will eventually look like!
My wonderful class last year with my awesome student teacher, Ms. Leonard! I don't really have any pics of me in my classroom--guess because I'm too busy teaching! I had the best class last year--they were so silly and really loved school! It's going to be hard getting used to a new class!
Aren't they adorable? This is my class during zoo week. We went on a safari through the building looking for animals, and of course we graphed all the animals we found! This is why I love Kindergarten--we have so much fun with everything!
Okie, I have really got to go get busy!
For some reason my lights wouldn't work--sure hope that gets fixed before the first day!
So much to do, so little time! Pretty much, everything just gets thrown back into the classroom after they clean the floors, and everything I hoped would stay up on the wall all summer has of course fallen down! And we have to empty all the book shelves and clean off the tables, so everything is piled up to the ceiling on top of the lockers. That will be fun to reorganize!
Here are some pictures of my class last year. I'm trying to inspire myself and be reminded of what my room will eventually look like!
My wonderful class last year with my awesome student teacher, Ms. Leonard! I don't really have any pics of me in my classroom--guess because I'm too busy teaching! I had the best class last year--they were so silly and really loved school! It's going to be hard getting used to a new class!
Aren't they adorable? This is my class during zoo week. We went on a safari through the building looking for animals, and of course we graphed all the animals we found! This is why I love Kindergarten--we have so much fun with everything!Okie, I have really got to go get busy!


2 comments:
I love your new blog Andrea!
Have a great year-my sister is a first grade teacher so I know all about the room mess! :)
Erica
Love your new blog! I'm sure you've been warned that it's so addicting! Hope school is going well. Looks like you had a fabulous summer! I love Charleston too! Our best friends just bought a second home there and they are giving us the extra set of keys. YEAH!!!
Post a Comment